Accommodation in the Atlas Mountains
We use many different types of accommodation for trekking depending on the trek you choose and season. We use guesthouses, gites, camping and mountain refugees. Please contact us with any questions regarding the type of accommodation for your trip or any special requirements. Please note that we can also arrange accommodation before and/or after your tour in Marrakesh too.
A Warm Welcome Awaits you at Dar Ouassaggou. It is a small comfortable guest house with wonderful views; an ideal base for walkers wishing to spend a night before and/or after their trek in a simple, clean guest house outside the village of Imlil, The Riad is complemented with hand made furniture of the area and offers you a very comfortable and modern facilities (Air-conditioning, WiFi connection etc.).
The riad Furnished with local items, ensuring comfortable surroundings with furniture and furnishings derived from the local community, hand made and presented in a calm, tranquil surrounding to ensure your comfort and relaxation
Dar Oussagou comprises:
- 13 pleasant rooms with views of Berber villages , walnut groves and mountains.
- Terrace with panoramic views in all directions.
- Access to hammam on site ( on request 4 hours ).
- Salon with fireplace, a cosy retreat for winter evenings.
- Breakfast, bed linen, towel and luggage room are all included in the room rate.
- The riad came highly recommended lonely planet book 2011.
Why choose us?Your trek can be tailor made to suit your needs, from a one day guided walk to complete treks.
Our itineraries can be adapted to the number of days you have available, the size of your group (from single travellers to large groups), level of fitness and the accommodation you require.