Trek In Morocco was founded by Houssine. He was born in Imlil and specializes in Morocco trekking tours in and around the Atlas Mountains. Houssine has 13 years of experience in sharing the wonders of Morocco with visitors and he speaks 6 languages including French, English, Spanish, and German. As a result, he guides some of the best treks in Morocco, from single-day trips to multi–day trekking tours across the mountains and Sahara Desert.
- Houssine graduated from the Royal Moroccan Federation of Skiing and Mountaineering.
- He is an accredited assessor for Duke of Edinburgh expedition.
- He is also the Director of MTM Company – Imlil – Atlas Mountains Licence N° 20P/11.
- And he is the owner of Dar Ouassagou in Imlil , highly recommended by Lonely planet travel book 2011.
Houssine loves to share his extensive knowledge of his home country.
Why choose us for your trekking tour?
- Our experiences are tailor-made to fit your needs perfectly.
- We also have first-hand knowledge of what it takes to create a unique and memorable experience. And we know how to avoid mistakes.
- Our guides know our destinations inside out and we make an effort to get to know you too. This gives us real insight into creating your ideal trip.
- We will not offer a trip anywhere that we haven’t been to ourselves.
Looking for a private trekking tour?
If you have not found what you are looking for in our pre–planned itineraries, then we are more than happy to put together a trip especially for you. Whether you are looking for individual or private group tours, combined Sahara Desert and Atlas mountain trips, or something more family-oriented, we are here to help. We also arrange Atlas mountain skiing trips, mountain bike and 4×4 tours (according to the season).
Just fill out our contact form, send us an email or give us a call with your ideas and we will work together to create you the trip of a lifetime!
Why you will love Morocco
Morocco is quite simply an incredible trekking destination. A trek in Morocco could include the Atlas mountains, (for example Jebel Toubkal, Jebel M’goun or Jebel Siroua), the Sahara Desert or the famous Moroccan valleys and kasbahs. Depending on your fitness level (and the season!), you can trek, walk or ramble all over Morocco. The Atlas Mountains host several 4000m+ peaks and the landscape is dramatic and beautiful, dotted with ancient small Berber villages and rushing melt water streams.
If you love the great outdoors, then there are some fantastic treks and tours in Morocco. The valleys are deep, the Berber villages hold magnificent views and back toward Essaouira you can see Atlantic rollers, taste fresh fish and relax. The long journey to the Saharan sand dunes of Erg Chebbi is a beautiful one and you will be rewarded with a sunset camel trek and a night camping under the stars.
If you enjoy some culture during your travels then Morocco still has plenty for you to enjoy. Brimming with Unesco World Heritage sites, there are some excellent mosaics, medersas and Roman ruins to be found in the Imperial cities of Fes, Meknes and Rabat. And then there is Marrakech, the jewel in Morocco’s crown. An intoxicating city, with lively souks and the unforgettable Djemma El Fna, complete with acrobats, story tellers and snake charmers.
We look forward to seeing you.
Why choose us?Your trek can be tailor made to suit your needs, from a one day guided walk to complete treks.
Our itineraries can be adapted to the number of days you have available, the size of your group (from single travellers to large groups), level of fitness and the accommodation you require.